Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Holy shit it's been a while since there were any posts from anyone but your nephew charles,( Trying to make that stick by the way ). Well I don't know what Nick, Mike's or Billy's excuses are, but I know Pat doesn't have a computer and I jsut got back from vacation. Was visiting my annual vacation spot in lake Cumberland with a good friend or two, on a house boat bigger than my land house. Some Grandparents just make that green. I fully support old guys hitting on young girls... Well let me clear that up by saying 60 year old dude hitting on a 30 year old is totally funny, not a 30 year old dude hitting on a 0 year old.

Be on the look out for the upcoming (soon upcoming) Terror / Trapped under ice show at peabodys, and that Reign Supreme / The carrier (check this band out) show at Now that's class.

Hatebreed's rise of brutality is haaaarrddddddddddd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

didnt reign supreme drop that show?

The Double Doctor said...

True, Rise Of Brutality is hard, but the plot is nowhere near as good as Supremacy.

READ ALL ABOUT IT, FOLKS:

boredtolife.blogspot.com