Monday, November 17, 2008

Anywhere I Roam...

Puss Pad V.2.0 has been having its fair share of guests, mostly male, but that is soon to change once me and big nick hand out sum flyers we made of us naked.



Ed does not like the couch from Pia's. So we got all new furniture. (seriously)



Have Heart show was great time, fun getting to play that, too bad all those dickhead medina kids were there.



Curfew show the following friday...not so fun. played at a high school and sounded worse then the high school bands..embarassing. Led to band fighting, which led to band fucking.



Finishing up season 4 of Lost, its really getting my dong erect. New season starts in like Jan, but since the owners of Puss Pad are intellectuals and don't need a tv i will be inviting myself over your houses to watch it.



Show Friday in Kent should be cool, looking forward to seeing Face Reality again, and maybe some hot babeage...(but i'd still settle with some mediocre babeage...)



Being the doughmaster has been kicking my ass but it does have its benefits. I now wake up periodically during the night with intense pains in my hands which is probably early onset of arthritis or syphilis.



Thats been my life as of late, if you cared...(HA)



If you tryin to fuck in medina...we be at the pad.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best post ever on this piece of shit blog