Wednesday, July 9, 2008

M.I.A.

Hey, sorry i've been a little missing in action lately, but heres a little insight on whats been goin on in my life the past few days. My parents decided it would be best if they set my free from my house, aka kicked me out. I must be moved out into a place by sept 1. Not too worried , i got a coupla leads on some real nice apartments where im sure ill feel very safe and clean...joke.

But seriously it will be a pussy palace, i predict my pussy consumption will increase at least 34% if i have my own pad. So thanks for that dad, who gets the last laugh now huh?

ALSO, i have no car. SO! my plan now is to get a car, get a pad, get enrolled in like my last 2 classes, and slam puss, not entirely in that order. If you have any of the items listed above, holla at ya boy.

Weekend was lame, hopefully it will turn around. Mad Minds trip cummin up. Im excited.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mother was right, you're always whining about this bullshit. I got seven words for you: get the fuck out of my house.

You think you're gonna slam pussy? You've always beens a pussy son. Are you gonna slam yourself? Huh?

Stop listening to that Daggermouth tripe and put a Madball record on, put some hair on your chest.

New deadline: August 1st.

Anonymous said...

And don't think I'm not keen on you and that Shawn Clark character making whoopee when we're asleep. Do swim team habits die hard? Do they?

Anonymous said...

i just want to fuck all over this house before i die and you were getting in the way of that

Anonymous said...

Pat, sweetie, your Dad's right. At present he has to muffle my shrieks of glorious ecstasy so you can sleep quietly and get up for work as a lifeguard. Really, the lifestyle change should be yours at this point as I'd like nothing more than to ride cock without you waking up.

Anonymous said...

Pat i'm going to be so sad when you move out, who else am i going to tell about my dip experiences or make listen to my double kick? I'm getting faster by the way... i hope you visit.

Anonymous said...

touch my bike again and i'll get you kicked out of ohio you little prick

Anonymous said...

See son, even your friends are with us. Back to rimming your Mom--er, work and stuff.

Anonymous said...

haha whhaaat? Virginia Marty!

Anonymous said...

amy what are you doing here?

want to go get smoothies my love?