Thursday, June 19, 2008

AMERICA'S ROLLER COAST

This is the most glorious picture you will ever lay your eyes on.  Heaven on earth.

Ok so a few of us got Cedar Point season passes this summer (Me, Pat, Glert, and Sam so far) and we have only gone once so far.  My summer classes are seriously blocking my ability to go, but in 3 weeks, once they are complete, we need to pick a day, rally the troops, and take Cedar Point by storm, preferably on a nice summer day that place is packed with babes as well as some of the most unbelievable white trash.  HOPE THIS HELPS field trip to Cedar Point.  Leave comments with suggestions for what day we should pick (some day in the second half of July would probably work best).


1 comment:

Head2Wall said...

I have never road a roller coaster in my life... I have rock out in some bumper cars but that is the craziest i have ever gotten... :(