Monday, June 16, 2008

BACK IN BUSINESS

There has been a serious lack of posts on my part lately thanks to my laptop biting the dust. My new computer will be in action tomorrow and there will surely be a substantial post to follow.

News:

Tanks - New design will be done for the Have Heart / Verse / Right Idea show on the 23rd at Now That's Class. Only 30 so get them quick.

Movie Night - First one in way too long. Only a single feature since I take summer classes seirously. If Red Dawn ever happens for real, I'm picking up Glert and heading to Searcy's. Taylor thinks he would survive, but he is definitely no Robert. Speaking of Robert, be on the lookout for the Robert pose everywhere.

Golf - Rocco is a good guy, I will be pulling for him in the 18 hole playoff with Tiger.

Investments - First exam at noon. Fuck that.

The last word - Who books shows on two days notice? Who books shows in Painsville? Who goes to shows in Painsville? I Rise, Wake Up Call, and No Turning Back are going to have fun playing to 5 people in a garage.

Get a bike, meet me in the streets, let's ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Glert would be nessecary for red dawn survial

The Enforcer said...

good thing you are getting a mac and not some homo based pc. good job!