Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Remember...


...When RIGHT IDEA played OH FOR REAL? FEST and I was missing? Well, for all of you gossipers this is what I was doing. I was hanging with 1,000 babes telling models that they look like shit and to go throw up before stepping on the runway. Na, I was gentleman and told them next time to skip dessert.  Despues de (espanol yall) checking my fresh fade and how polite I look, check the babe in white... Meet Allie.  No, it's not The Allie Oop (Dana's babe), but the Allie from the 'Ville. I'll leave 'all with that... reservations are at 7 for dinner tonight. Photo cred: THE INFORMANT.  Enjoy the jams. You know by now I'm hooking 'all up with only the best Hip Hop straight (edge) from Cleveland's Blazin' Z 107.9

5 comments:

TAYLOR said...

far left, top row, what's her name and number?

Anonymous said...

Damn...im going to get into fashion

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

only a bitch deletes comments

Anonymous said...

Chuck is the hottest chick in the pic. I've seen better looking girls in business and psychology.